1.Check the accuracy of the official requesting for map support along with the authorized signatory and restricted maps :
1.1 Persons who are authorized to sign the official letters
1.1.1 Government sector
126.96.36.199 Central government : Director of a department or higher position
188.8.131.52 Provincial government : District Chief or anyone or higher position
184.108.40.206 Local government : Head of local provincial administrative organizations
220.127.116.11 Educational agencies : Dean (for university level) or Director (for school level)
18.104.22.168 Royal Thai Police : Headquarters Superintendent of a police station
1.1.2 State enterprises : Director (for division or department levels) or Commander (for Regiment level)
1.2 Military units: Director of a department
2. Cash Payment Method for Paper Map Services to Government and Private sectors
2.1 If a payment does not exceed 20,000 THB, the purchase can be made with the consent of the Head of Map Depot Division, according to RTSD’s regulation on paper map and map information services.
2.2 If a payment exceeds 20,000 THB, the purchase must be approved by the Deputy Director of Royal Thai Survey Department who is in charge of technical affairs.
2.3 If a payment exceeds 50,000 THB, Plan and Project Division, Royal Thai Survey Department, will issue an invoice as an official confirmation of a purchase order.
3. Credit Payment Method Every paper map or map information purchase paid by credit must be approved by the Deputy Director of the Royal Thai Survey Department who is in charge of technical affairs.
4. Government sector, according to the National Government Organization Act, includes government organizations, state enterprises, as well as some agencies established by the mandate of the Cabinet.
5. Private sector includes legal entities and individuals who live in Thailand or foreign countries, as stated in the law.
6. Universal Transverse Mercator Grid is available only to the government sector.